Monday, June 28, 2010

Just another Monday

It's Monday again, and I don't really have anything planned. Work today, obviously. It's only 7am and already I'm trying to hype myself up for a workout tonight. "Walk Walk Walk Walk".
Again, did alright with pnts yesterday, no exercise though - but I was more active. Played some Frisbee with my neighbours dog for a little bit, went mini golfing with my friend - which was fun! And did some lazy version of WATP during commercials while I watched TV at night.

Monkey and I have been checking out placed in the Atlanta area to purchase down the road. We wanted to have a better idea of what's out there - costs, and also what we would both be interested in living in. Which, if you know me, has complicated my choices - cause I like so many! The city Townhouses are so precious and homey. The Lofts are modern chic. The sky-rise window condos are breathtaking! How is a person supposed to decide?!?

I'm sure the key is for me to go, and look at these places in person. I'm one of those people who goes with a gut feeling when it comes to homes/cars, etc. If I don't feel the need to be there, to purchase that space, then it's probably not right. I've done that for my 1st condo, my apt now, and for my vehicle - and have never regretted any of them.

It is exciting to be shopping with Monkey for a home . . . one could even go so far as to say it's as good as a dream.

= )

No comments:

Post a Comment