Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First Day


And I've started! My first post for my new blog, first day of keeping track. It was a little bit of torture staying within points today, and you would have thought it would have been simple. I barely ate anything all day, so it was just the evening I was having issues with.

I drank lots of water, hoping to distract myself from the want to eat.

And oh, how I wanted to eat.

But, I'm determined to be DOWN this coming Tuesday. I refuse to remain in the 210's. I want out, and I want out right this minute. Enough waiting for it to happen, I will force it to happen..... or something like that. ; )

No exercise for me, but that's alright. It was kinda cold out, and frankly I just wasn't in the mood. I will go later this week, it's supposed to be sunny. Maybe I'll take some pictures and share them on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment