Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Getting Geared Up!

I'm involved in a little family competition for weight loss - which you can visit by checking out Five Piggies. In the meantime though, I've decided to do my own separate blog where I can track my WW Points, exercise and anything else I feel like writing separate from the competition.

Ideally, I would like to reach my goal weight of around 175lbs. Right now, I'm starting at a solid size 16 - depending on where I'm shopping (sometimes 16 doesn't even fit) and I'd really love to be a 12 or 14. That sounds like a dream.

My starting weight is 210lbs today.

My lowest weight I've ever been was 193lbs - which I desperately crave at this point. After I stopped counting points after my huge loss of 100lbs+ I slowly started creeping back up on the scale, and suddenly I've gained almost 20lbs!!! That just doesn't work for me. I want to be back down, my clothing is starting to get uncomfortable and I refuse, REFUSE to return to where I once was. I like who I am, and want to continue on this path.

So, I will try to post my daily point tracking, and the foods I'm eating. I will also keep putting in more effort for exercising. It's funny how easily you lie to yourself that you're really trying - when you know for a fact you could do more, better, and should be pushing yourself. I'm at the point where the half-hearted attempts are failing, and I need to regain serious control over the situation before I get myself back into a place I hate.

That's it! That's the long and short. So keep in mind what I post for points will always be the previous days information - since I'm not going to post continuously throughout the day.

Wish me Luck!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Becca,

    Thanks for the comment. It's always nice when someone out there can relate to what I'm going through. Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to follow your blog and ww journey! I'm on it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your journey Becca! Looking forward to reading about it!
    Krista:)

    ReplyDelete