Sunday, May 2, 2010

Before & After...

Steph, from Stefi's Weightloss Journey suggested posting a before and after photo of yourself - so that's what I've done. The updated one isn't super recent, but it's close enough. I feel like I've made huge changes - no. I KNOW I have. I was a tight size 28 when I began, and now fit comfortably into size 16. However, when I compare these photos I just don't see that big of a difference.... I know that's insane. But the more I stare, the more similar they look. Gah. I'm freaking myself out.
Something positive... my face isn't as round looking... I noticed that change the most I think. And, as I mentioned.. I love fitting into a regular size of clothing.

6 comments:

  1. hiya

    thanks for doing the challenge, it wasn't really my challenge i stole it from Jess at her blog.

    Wow i can see a massive difference, yuor arms and your waist not to metion your face.

    i stil have 84lbs to get me to a healthy BMI. but its good to keep a looking back at how far we have come xxx

    good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph, and thanks for the idea too.
    Actually, after I posted this I thought about it more - and thought about how negative my first thoughts were... I've done great. I need to remember all the work I put into what I've accomplished. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've come such a long away already. You look great...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regular size clothing is the best feeling ever! Looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey 1st off thnx for reading my blog!!! ( and your right the rower is the best!!! )

    And I can see it in your pics, your are doing great.

    We are always our harshest critics, it takes a while for us to get out of that frame of mind.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete