Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy B-Day Canada!


Well, I'm off work today, so we'll see how I do on pnts and exercise. I couldn't seem to talk myself into doing any exercising yesterday, and ended up eating way too much fruit.. I couldn't help it!!! It was so yummy... and juicy... and mmmmm. So, pnts over. Meh.

Did anyone watch So You Think You Can Dance last night? Best performance of the night, hands down, no freaking questions asked was Alex and Twitch. I can't believe how talented Alex is... he's just unbelievable. I wouldn't have believed he could do a HipHop routine, except I saw it with my own two eyeballz and it was crazzzzzzzzzzzy good. I tried to find a clip of the dance on YouTube, but couldn't find anything. Probably cause it just happened last night. I just love this show, it's so great to see such professionals, who honestly just LOVE dancing, and have mad crazy skillz.


Dance: Hip-Hop
Choreographer: Tabitha and Napoleon D’umo
Song: “Outta Your Mind" by Lil Jon and LMfAO
All-Star Partner: Twitch Boss



1 comment:

  1. hi sorry i've been a bad blog visitor, just looked abck at your last post, my lap top isn't responding well tonight, will have aproper look when i can get on the PC.

    love your photos from yesterday makes me want to come to canada just to eat and see the pretty views!

    in answer to your question i did make mahed potato pizza, the base was a slight disator but the over all taste was good.
    i'm going to dig out the proper recipe and see how to make the mash base more solid

    ReplyDelete