Friday, July 30, 2010

I thought this would be easier...



For those of you watching So You Think You Can Dance, they keep talking about this routine that they have posted for anyone to try... and try I did. So far, it's not going well. Then again, I'm not a dancer (I'm not even remotely in shape) and I've only tried the routine a few times. I'm actually going to keep trying it... it's kinda sad when you realize just how dancing-challenged you really are... ~pout~

Give it a shot - did you find it as challenging as I did???

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know what to expect but that was actually a really cool dance. They broke it down very well. Might have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thank you... it was a little gem hiding right under my nose. I had no idea Orlando had such beauty but apparently so! How's the journey to goal going??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl - just checking in to see how you are doing :-) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete